Become a Certified Specialty Pharmacist (CSP™)
Why Earn the CSP™ Credential? PROVE IT. To employers. To colleagues. To the industry. To yourself.
The Certified Specialty Pharmacist (CSP) credential is available to specialty pharmacists looking to elevate their careers. Available exclusively through the Specialty Pharmacy Certification Board (SPCB), CSP certification is the only industry‐wide opportunity available that helps to improve your marketability in one of the fastest growing sectors within the pharmaceutical industry—Specialty Pharmacy. CSP elevates your career, your organization and the entire Specialty Pharmacy industry.
As a specialty pharmacist, earning the CSP:
- Leads to career advancement, increased job portability and improved marketability
- Validates your experience and increases your professional credibility
- Distinguishes the specialty pharmacy profession
- Differentiates you in a competitive job market
- Protects your patients
- Demonstrates your commitment to continued professional development
- Provides personal satisfaction and accomplishment
- Increases recognition by colleagues and employers
The CSP benefits specialty pharmacy employers and the industry by:
- Providing a dependable approach to identify top talent within the industry
- Supporting a measurable way of evaluating and rewarding employees
- Reinforcing that certified employees possess the most up‐to‐date expertise
- Maintaining quantifiable, objective benchmarks to ensure employees possess the very highest skill level
- Helping professionalize the field to outside industries
- Defining a career path for specialty pharmacists
- Highlighting the most skilled workforce
Stand out within one of the fastest growing sectors in the pharmaceutical industry by earning the CSP credential.
You already have the knowledge. Why not prove it?
For more information about earning the CSP distinction, click on the Certification tab, download the Candidate Handbook or contact the Specialty Pharmacy Certification Board (SPCB) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NCCA-Accredited Certification Program
The Certified Specialty Pharmacist (CSP) credential has been accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) since 2015. NCCA accreditation signifies that the CSP program has been impartially reviewed and found to meet national certification standards for the development and operation of credentialing programs.